1. Zhu, J., Data Envelopment Analysis: A Handbook of Models and Methods, Springer, New York, 2015.
2. Du, J., Zhu, J., Cook, W.D., and Huo, J-Z. (2015). DEA models for parallel systems: game-theoretic approaches, Asian-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 32(2),,
3. Du, J., Chen, Y., and Huo, J., DEA for non-homogenous parallel networks, OMEGA, Vol. 56 (2015), 122-132.
4. Liang, N., Chen, Y., Zha, Y., & Hu, H. (2015). Performance evaluation of individuals in workgroups with shared outcomes using dea. Infor Information Systems & Operational Research, 53(2), 78-89.
5. Galagedera, D.U.A., Watson, J., Premachandra, I.M., and Chen, Y., Modeling leakage in two-stage DEA models: An application to US mutual fund families, OMEGA, (in press)
6. Chen, Y., Cook, W.D., Du, J., Hu, H. and Zhu, J., Bounded and Discrete data and Likert scales in data envelopment analysis: Application to regional energy efficiency in China, Annals of Operations Research (in press)
7. Avilessacoto, S., Cook, W. D., Imanirad, R., & Zhu, J. (2015). Two-stage network dea: when intermediate measures can be treated as outputs from the second stage. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 66(11), 1-10.
8. Li, W. H., Liang, L., Cook, W. D., & Zhu, J. (2016). DEA models for non-homogeneous dmus with different input configurations. European Journal of Operational Research, 254(3), 946–956.
9. Lim, S., & Zhu, J. (2015). A note on two-stage network DEA model: frontier projection and duality. European Journal of Operational Research, 248(1), 342-346.
10. Guo, C., Shureshjani, R. A., Foroughi, A. A., & Zhu, J. (2016). Decomposition weights and overall efficiency in two-stage additive network DEA. European Journal of Operational Research.
11. Gong, Y., Zhu, J., Chen, Y., & Cook, W. D. (2016). DEA as a tool for auditing: application to Chinese manufacturing industry with parallel network structures. Annals of Operations Research, 1-23.
12. Cook, W. D., Du, J., & Zhu, J. (2015). Units invariant DEA when weight restrictions are present: ecological performance of us electricity industry. Annals of Operations Research, 1-24.
13. Avilés-Sacoto, S. V., Cook, W. D., Zhu, J., Imanirad, R., Liang, L., & Li, W. H. (2015). Modeling efficiency in the presence of multiple partial input to output processes. Annals of Operations Research, 1-14.
14. Yu, Y., Zhu, W., Shi, Q., & Zhang, Q. (2016). Network-like DEA approach for environmental assessment: evidence from U.S. manufacturing sectors. Journal of Cleaner Production, 139, 277-286.